Re: SLUB Corruption from witin drivers/usb/core/devio.c

On 06/29/2012 08:27 AM, Peter Stuge wrote:
Please answer all these questions:

What version of libusb are you using?

Did you wait for more than 60 seconds for the "deadlock" to clear?

Please try the libusb.git code, with --enable-debug-log during configure.
Post the log to the libusb-devel mailing list. See
http://libusb.org/wiki/MailingList

I'm aware of the libusb 60sec bug.

http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.de/2011/12/libusb-109-rc3.html

we stumbled  across this one already and since then graded up to
libusb-1.0.9. I've already build libusb with all debug code in place, but
the error didn't come up then. I assume that the error message I/O
slows down the lib and therefor "improves" timing issues.

In our case the function doesn't seem to come back after 60sec.
It is just blocked.

The issue is quite rare but I'll keep you informed if it comes up
with a debug version of libusb.

All in all the minimal patch seems to work better for us
then the big one.

Thanks

O.