Re: Query/Issue: multiple way of stop active transfer

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 03:29:53PM +0530, Pratyush Anand wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
>
> I see one more and hopefully last issue with multiple ways of calling
> stop active transfer which might generate annoying warnings.
>
> It is called from ep_dequeue and ep_disable both.

indeed. Great catch!!!

> Do you see an optimal way to resolve this?

I guess we could just assume gadget driver is a nice citizen and it
doesn't try to disable an EP before killing the requests ?

A quick look at the gadget drivers shows that they dequeue requests much
before they disable endpoints. Maybe that's all we need to do then ?
Could you cook a patch and test it out ?

--
balbi