RE: your mail

> That doesn't make sense, what driver is binding to this device?  We can
> support multiple devices quite easily, and have since the 2.2 kernel
> days.

it's the usbserial driver trying to bind to 2 different devices. one is
huawei ec1261-2 and the other is bandluxe c170. if i bind only one of them
then it's working fine, but when i bind the second one it's not detected by
the driver because i have to use vendor specific binding.

> Wow, 2.6.25 is many many years old, and obsolete, care to try a newer
> kernel, like 3.4?  We can't do much about 2.6.25, but we can help you
> out with the latest release.

wow. an old kernel. i don't see any 3.4 kernel on zeroshell relesase on the
site. where can i find this 3.4 kernel. i'm totally new to linux, so i don't
realy have any ideas on how to compile zeroshell with new kernel. should i
recompile with new kernel?

thanks,

Ahmad