Re: usbdevfs: BULK_CONTINUATION flag does not work with XHCI controller

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 09:59:08AM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 06/04/2012 06:13 AM, Sarah Sharp wrote:
> >On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 03:58:57PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Looking at this again I think I've found a (related) bug in devio.c, if another
> (not a continued, but a completely different) bulk transfer has already been
> submitted to the ep, who / what is going to restart the ep, after the urbs which
> belong to the short transfer have been canceled ?

In the xHCI driver's case, once the cancellation completes, it will ring
the endpoint doorbell unconditionally.  If there is any queued URBs
left, they will begin to be processed.  I'm not sure what EHCI does in
this case, but I suspect it would also restart the queue after it
cleaned up canceled transfers.

Sarah Sharp