Bug in xhci-pci / xhci-plat ?

Hi,

I see a weird null pointer of xhci in the following lines and I'm not sure
if its a bug or I'm missing here something:

The following lines appear in xhci_plat_probe and xhci_pci_probe:
hcd = dev_get_drvdata(&dev->dev);
xhci = hcd_to_xhci(hcd);   ------------> xhci returns as NULL !!!
xhci->shared_hcd = usb_create_shared_hcd(driver, &dev->dev,
 			pci_name(dev), hcd);

I checked and saw that the hcd_priv_size is set to be sizeof(struct
xhci_hcd *) and not sizeof(struct xhci_hcd).
So who allocates the struct xhci_hcd ?

Thanks,
Ido
--
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum