Re: kernel 3.3.2 -- ERROR no room on ep rings issue

Hi Jason,

If the dynamic ring expansion test crashes, please send the dmesg from
the crash, along with a description of the problem, to the linux-usb
mailing list <linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and Cc Andiry Xu
<andiry.xu@xxxxxxx>.  He is the one that wrote the dynamic ring
expansion code, so he should be able to work with you to fix any bugs in
it.

If you have trouble capturing the dmesg because the box crashes, you can
follow this netconsole tutorial:

http://sarah.thesharps.us/2010-03-26-09-41

Sarah Sharp