RE: Remote wakeup timing

> > Esp for 3G/LTE modem cases, if it supports autosuspend at runtime,
> remote wakeup occurs very frequently.
>
> You're right.  And after thinking about this some more, I decided that
> your approach of turning on CMD_RUN during controller suspend is the
> easiest and best approach.
>
> Two things: Your controller-resume routine should also call
> usb_hcd_resume_root_hub.  Did you say that you're doing this already?
> Otherwise you could end up with the controller on and sending out SOF
> packets while the root hub remains suspended indefinitely, wasting
> power.

In fact, we call usb_hcd_resume_root_hub at controller's interrupt which
is registered before ehci_irq (The same interrupt number) when we know it
is a wakeup interrupt.
Will you change condition from (!(cmd & CMD_RUN)) to (ehci->rh_state ==
EHCI_RH_SUSPENDED) to run usb_hcd_resume_root_hub at ehci_irq in future?