usb-storage & btusb regression = usb storage crash

I re-submit a bug in usb-storage module and btusb and perhaps the driver option1. Confusion about which I wrote - visible in the attached dmesg, appears when the USB dongle is plugged into a USB port and is connected to another computer for example. If during a call we unlink this device (physically) from the port, or disable (for example, under KDE), you get an error appears in dmesg and the result will be total "crash" usb-storage. This error occurs from version 3.3 to 3.3.1-rcx ... the
3.4.-RCX is only detect a bluetooth device on the USB port, but the system does not proceed at all data to and from the device.

Greetings

Tomasz Miś