Re: Want to Get Suggestion for MX28 USB Submisson

On 04/06/2012 06:34 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
Dear Marek Vasut,

Dear Chen Peter-B29397,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Chen Peter-B29397

<B29397@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
According to sascha's suggestion, it is better to re-submit after we
have

a generic USB PHY Layer in mainline.

Currently, Heikki's split PHY from OTG structure patches have
mainlined, next step is to submit a generic USB PHY driver.
Just for my understanding: is there someone working on this generic
USB PHY driver?
Add related people.

I have much internal stuff on hands now, and have not bandwidth to do it
right now.
It's in my queue to look into this too, but it's still low prio biz.
Ok, it just became high-prio biz ...

I have the code in prototype phase, will submit it once customer signs the
contract (likely next week).
We have ported USB driver from Freescale's 2.6.35 implementation to 3.1-rc5 kernel. We are migrating from 3.1-rc5 to 3.4-rc1 so I am starting to look at this. Let me know if I can be of any help. I would be more than happy to test stuff you have.

-Subodh