Re: g_mass_storage cdrom broken?

Hi,

Same result with file_storage gadget.
Tested also using protocol=atapi which is an available option in
file_storage is you enable 'test mode' via kconfig. Does not seem
change any behaviour.
I fact I tested almost any combination of filesystems (fat32, iso9660,
iso9660 with rockridge/joliet), operating systems, gadget module
options and other thing that could influence the behaviour.

Forgot to mention this in my previous mail.
If I use 'cdrom=0' (so using scsi type hd), I does work on mac, but
the iso9690 filesystem is not recognized by windows anymore.
If I use 'cdrom=0' and 'ro=1' and use fat32 it does work on Windows,
Mac and Linux, but the thing is I need iso9660 with rockridge. I don't
want the Mac and Windows users seeing each others files...

However, for sorting out this issue I focus on Linux, because there I
see some unexpected behaviour when using 'cdom=1', compared to the lg
player.

I mosly testing using wireshark, but also have a lecroy vovayer m3i
which i can use for debugging.

Br,
Koen