Re: Setting a HID report via an interrupt transfer.

[quoted lines by Alan Stern on 2012/04/06 at 11:23 -0400]

>Then you should now be all set.

It's even better than that. The device is now fully working with USB. Thanks,
again.

I believe I mentioned just how expensive these devices are. Each one typically
costs in the thousands of dollars. There's no way we can afford to purchase
devices of our own for testing. In this case, the device was lent to me, and
there's no way I'd ever want to foolishly risk damaging such an expensive piece
of equipment that doesn't belong to me. I thought it far more prudent,
therefore, to ask, rather than to guess, how to do it properly.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html