Setting a HID report via an interrupt transfer.

In case it matters, the actual device I'm trying to use at this moment is a
Silicopn Labs CP2110 HID USB-to-UART bridge.

Reports 1-63 are used to send bytes to the device. The report number indicates
how many bytes are to be sent. For example, to send three bytes one would set
report 3 with the three bytes to be sent being the report's data. Document
AN434 (which describes the CP2110's reports) says that these reports (1-63)
need to be set using an interrupt transfer (as opposed to the usual way of
using a control transfer to do a set-report request). The CP2110 does have an
output interrupt endpoint - 2 - to which, I assume, something must be sent to
set the report.

Now for my (hopefully not too dumb) question: What's the correct way, using
USBFS operations, to set a report using an interrupt transfer?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html