[RFC 0/6] ci13xxx: langwell/penwell support and some fixes

Hi,

This is the initial patchset to support langwell/penwell version of ChipIdea
block together with some fixes and reworks that are necessary or will be
useful for future driver improvements. Some things are more RFC than others
and will still need improvements (like the TESTMODE register related stuff).

I'm also thinking about using Felipe's platform_device trickery to separate
ci13xxx_udc from the platform code, but meanwhile I wanted to get feedback
on these changes that I already have, since there's quite a lot of them.

Alexander Shishkin (6):
  ci13xxx_udc: fix ep list removal in gadget unregistering code
  ci13xxx_udc: initialize ep0{out,in} dynamically
  ci13xxx_udc: rename register layouts
  ci13xxx_pci: add langwell/penwell pci ids
  ci13xxx_udc: move hw_bank and hw_ep_max inside struct ci13xxx
  ci13xxx_udc: redo register access

 drivers/usb/gadget/ci13xxx_msm.c |    3 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/ci13xxx_pci.c |    9 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/ci13xxx_udc.c |  532 ++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 drivers/usb/gadget/ci13xxx_udc.h |   44 +++-

1.7.9.1