Re: not supported hardware: Gigabyte K8100 Aivia USB Gaming Keyboard

Ohh, I wrote them a year ago, I received this response:

"Dear Zitev ,

Thank you for your kindly mail. With the hardware spec, this keyboard supports only Windows OS. Therefore, to make sure you can get full function of it, kindly use Windows OS instead. Sorry that we are not able to guarantee the result using in Linux.

Regards,
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY"