Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] DWC OTG USB, round 3

> Nevermind. I've meanwhile found some code crafted by Amlogic (or whoever
> it was) addressing exactly this problem. It does not work well because
> it is buggy, however the idea is simple enough: do not push data to Tx
> FIFO if it still holds some previous unsent data for another EP. I think
> I can fix this workaround to actually do what it tries to.
> (This somewhat reduces the whole usefullness of EPs probably, but at
> least the damned thing stops throwing "EP mismatch", I've checked)
>
> Thank you.
> NIkolai

Hi,

there is a forked/rewritten version of the dwc driver made by
infineon/lantiq which gets used on the xway family of socs.

i looked around the several downloadable GPL drops made by the various
cpe vendors using this soc

inside the fritzbox3370 code you can find

$ grep GPL GPL/linux-2.6.28/drivers/usb/musb/*
ifxusb_driver.c:MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");

files can be found here
ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/fritzbox.wlan_3370/x_misc/opensrc/

maybe there is some useful info inside those files.

John