dwc - Synopsis DWC USB patches

Hi Tirumala,

I've taken patches posted by you on the linux-usb mailing list (e.g):

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/53475/match=usb+ppc4xx
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/53478/match=usb+ppc4xx

and ported them to the Samsung's S5PV210 GONI reference target
(Cortex-A8 ARM).

Tirumala, I'd like to ask if you are working further on those patches?

On the linux-usb mailing list, there was a discussion if those
patches (v15 was the newest) shall be accepted to usb-next tree.

There were some objections, that this code structure
(pcd.c/pcd_intr.c/cil.c etc.) is not compliant with the newest dwc3
driver.

If I understood correctly, the request was to refactor the code to be
structured similar to dwc3. Up to today those patches aren't
available at either usb-next nor usb-linus.

Any opinions and thoughts on this driver are more than welcome (since I
could miss something important, when I was reading the mailing list
archives).

--
Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski