On the 19th Dec I reported an OOPS when attaching a BeagleBone

Its title was "OOPS when attaching USB BeagleBone", and it appears
in the archive.

Unfortunately I was not subscribed at the time, so I can not reply to
it, but it appears no one else has either.

Is this not the correct place to report OOPS in the usb system?  If
not, can you suggest where I should report it?

David