Re: OHCI shutdown problem

On Thursday 03 November 2011 16:03:54 Alan Stern wrote:
> Pail, Arno, and Andre:
>
> I think I have found a permanent solution to the problem of starting up
> and shutting down NVIDIA OHCI controllers.  In order to test over the
> widest range of controllers, I'd appreciate it if you could all try the
> patch below.  It's meant to apply to the 3.1 kernel, but adapting it to
> other kernel versions should be pretty easy.  (Arno, you should first
> revert the test patch I sent you earlier.)
>
> The patch should even fix the problem some of you have seen when you
> unload ohci-hcd and then load it back again.
>
> Please let me know how well it works for each of you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan Stern

Hello,

sorry for late, but I did not have access to that computer (with nvidia usb
controller). Now I tested natty builds from launchpad post
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/42149/comments/51 and all
working fine on that computer. USB Mouse and USB Card Reader not lighting after
computer shutdown.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx