Problem with full speed devices on PowerPC MPC5121 host port

Hi,

I ran into trouble when using the MPC5121 with full speed
USB devices. I've seen the issue with USB serial converters
based on FTDI and Prolific chips.

After connecting the device they first work fine. But when
I stress the converter communications stalls. I can even force
this behavior when doing a flood ping against the device.
Then it only takes a few seconds until USB gets weird.

After some time and several CTRL-C to stop the application
that uses the ttyUSBx port I get a kernel message:

	ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: error from flowcontrol urb

The only thing that reanimates the USB port is doing a reboot.

Did anybody else observe such a behavior?

Matthias