Re: xhci errors when hotplugging a NEC uPD720200 USB hub.

> Woah, that's cool.  I've never seen a USB 3.0 host connected behind a
> Lightpeak interface before.  I thought light peak was only available in
> Macs.

Yeah, Sony jumped on the wagon quick and they actually have a sweet
setup now if it would only work with linux. The docking station has a
built-in radeon video card (which doesn't work yet but I'm trying to get
some help from the DRM group), a network card, a USB 3.0 hub and a dvd
all going through the Light Peak interface.

> Can you compile a custom kernel with CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING and
> CONFIG_USB_DEBUG turned on?

Looks like I can't send any attachments over the mailing list and files are too big to copy inline so here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7cc2jkx21gjxnhy,2axd6hurku3mypd

the working one is when the docking station
is available and plugged in during boot, the nonworking1 is the one
where I plug the dock after boot is complete.
This is a vanilla 3.2.0-rc5 from kernel.org booted into singe user mode compiled with CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING and CONFIG_USB_DEBUG. I did not add any additional options to the xhci
module so if I was supposed to let me know which ones.
I loaded
acpiphp module to handle the pci hotplug in this case. I was forcing a
pci rescan before but I think I see the same error messages.

Thanks a lot for helping with this and sorry if you get my earlier duplicate attempts to respond!