Re: [RFC 5/6] target/cdb: Do not support command queues

* Alan Stern | 2011-12-08 14:17:42 [-0500]:

>On Thu, 8 Dec 2011, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
>
>> UAS supports command queues only if running in SuperSpeed aka USB3.0. If
>
>Strictly speaking, this isn't true.  UAS allows command queuing at
>all speeds.  It's just your driver that doesn't support it.

My driver could support it. The host side always uses tag 0 if streams
are not used. If you reply with this tag id, the host side fails to find
scsi command and aborts.

After looking at the uasp v1 spec I find this:
| When the command is complete, the device responds to the IN (Stat) with
| a DATA (Stat, SIU). The SIU contains
| the tag of the CIU.

This would mean that the host side is doing it wrong. I could change
that part and see how it goes. But, what do we do if the folks in
Redmond get it wrong?

>Alan Stern

Sebastian