Re: fix for lsusb:unable to initialize libusb: -99

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:59:24AM +0530, aruna wrote:

> > >  This is bug reported from one of the test teams .
> >
> > What "test team" are you referring to?  Why was this not reported to the
> > upstream distro?
>
> It was reported by one of our internal test teams who reports bugs on
> distros.

What distros was it reported to?  Do you have public bugzilla numbers?

> > > Agreed .
> >
> > Good, please fix this there
>
> I am not aware of how to fix this in libusb, request you to please fix
> it for us.

No, sorry, I will not.  If this bothers you enough, you must provide the
fix yourself.  Otherwise I'm guessing that it really isn't an issue.

Note, this is NOT how you properly interact with open source
communities, please refer to your IBM internal training for reasons why
this is so and how to try to mitigate the problems you just generated.

greg k-h