Re: 04d9:a055: Trust GXT 18 Gaming Keyboard: error -22

Hi

26.11.2011 02:22, Alan Stern пишет:

> It probably _is_ working.  Your problem is that you have too many
> non-high-speed devices attached to the same hub.  Error -22 is -ENOSPC,
> which means insufficient bandwidth.  Try unplugging some of the other
> USB keyboards, or plug this one directly into the computer rather than
> into a hub, and you should find that it is perfectly okay.

I tried to connect keyboard directly to the USB port on mainboard and
also to my notebook. Notebook has only one mouse connected.
Unfortunately this does not help.

If I understood right, this is hardware error? So if this would be
bandwidth problem, then Windows XP will also have same problem? Or this
is not hardware error and it works with Windows because Widows has
another way to compute available bandwidth?
--
Sergey