Re: UDC driver bug related to max_speed

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Michal Nazarewicz wrote:
The only thing will be that applying d93bb846f5 on top of the fix will get
tricky, but if that's the problem, I can take care of that, and resend
fixed patch.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:44:35 +0100, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, that's why I thought it would be more work.  But if you prefer to
do it this way, I don't mind.

No problem.  If you, Felipe, or someone could just ping me when there is a need
for refreshed patch, that would be great. :)

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o