Re: [RFC v2 0/7] xHCI ring expansion patchset

Hi Tim,

Can you test out Andiry's ring expansion patchset?  Patches start here:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=131918645424329&w=2

Andiry, thanks for this!  I won't be able to review it until the week
after next (Nov 1st), since I'll be at the Kernel Summit and LinuxCon.

Sarah Sharp