usb: udc-core: Dual gadget issue in v3.1

Hi,

We are facing an issue in AM335x based custom board which has two musb port.
a) musb0  ID pin is floating and have micro-B plug receptacle connector. [DEVICE ONLY]
b) musb1  ID pin is grounded and have standard-A plug receptacle connector. [HOST ONLY]

We are using udc-core in linux v3.1-rc8 kernel. This kernel only provides option
for selecting gadget driver for first instance only as builtin.

Current musb driver requires a gadget module to be inserted for a musb port to be usable
in OTG mode which is the only mode available in v3.1-rc8 due to recent changes removing
all HOST and GADGET only ifdeffery.

Now for the custom board's musb1 port to be usable we have two option:
1) After bootup insert a gadget module and then use host functionality.
2) Change the menuconfig  logic and possibly udc-core layer so that it provides option
 to select second gadget module as builtin.
3) Change musb driver so that there is no need for gadget driver for host only ports.
 (may be based on musb->board_mode ?)

In there any plan to support option 2) or 3) above?

Now the issue on our custom board is that we want root filesystem on MSC pen drive connected
to musb1 port and this gadget limitation is stopping us to support this.

Regards,
Ajay