What is the current status of isochronous transfer support of USB3 in Linux?

I found some discussion by search on this list about the subject:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/43664/match=usb3+isochronous

I am just about to buy a new motherboard which has NEC USB3 chip (Asus P8P7).

Also I am going to buy either Black Magic Intensity Pro or Intensity Shuttle.
http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

The BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle is not supported in Linux because Linux has been missing USB3 isochronous support, at least before was missing.

I rather would buy Shuttle, and could use it with Windows 7 for a time being, if it is likely it could work with Linux some day.

So, what is the current status of this isochronous transfer support with USB3 in Linux?

Is it at a stage that Blackmagic (or someone) could start to port their pcie-driver to work over usb3?