RE: DM3725 EHCI HOST controller descriptor update timing

Hello Alan,

Thank you for your answer.

>>   1.  The timing of update a Descriptor is after transfer Completion interrupt. Is my understanding correct?
> Okay, the answer is No.  The qTD is updated _before_ the completion interrupt, not _after_.
I understood.

>>   2.  Is there the status to confirm in descriptor before updating a Descriptor elsewhere?
> I don't understand this question.  Please give more details about what you want to know.
I want to know that the timing of data transfer buffer (Buffer Pointer (Page x))  to another region.
After generated Completion interrupt, can the buffer data move another region by CPU or DMA soon?
(Does the CPU need to know all received data is in DDR region another way? )

Thank you
Regards
Takasugi

Texas Instruments Japan