Re: HUB Port Power Turned off, but device remains in lsusb ?

Thanks for the Response...

The trouble is that unbinding the HUB from the kernel driver results
if all the devices being removed from the system. In this case there
are 2 USB audio codecs, a serial port chip and a custom controller out
there that will drop off with it. When all i am trying to do is
control one of them.

My hope was that their would be an ioctl in KHubd that allows the user
to turn off the ports without having to delete all of them.

I sent port turn off commands in the hope that the HUB would trigger a
Change interrrupt which khubd would get and do the right thing with.

Thoughts ?
-Lenny