Downgrade a selected USB port to 1.1

Hello,

testing USB code or devices on USB-1.1 may be needed even on a new
machine. While a old USB-1.1 hub would help, I don't have such a device at
hand. I can downgrade the whole USB on my system to use only full speed with
"rmmod ehci_hcd"
but a more selective solution would be welcome.

Thanks
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx