Re: Coldplug problem with USB3 device

It's SPARTA USB3.0 SATA Hard Disk Dock,
but I can't find this product in Amazon, should be available in my country only.

The chip inside is Asmedia vid 174c / pid 55aa,
although I have another hard disk dock with the same chip inside,
that device works well by coldplug and hotplug.

I wonder why this device works by hotplug but not by coldplug,
Is this the NEC's problem or this device's problem or xHCI's problem,
or compatibility between them.

BR,
Jerome