Decouple XHCI from PCI, v4

Hi Sarah,

the same goal, different strategy. Since Alan didn't like the platform
device I got rid of and this are the remainings of the series.
So what left is removing PCI bindings from the core code. I re-factored
xhci_pci_setup() a little and I think that it could be reused by others
including the way the quirks are handled now. I saw that you liked the way
Felipe handled quirks via the pci table. I don't know how to get there in
a pretty way since the xhci struct is allocated very late and it is not
possible to pass data to it.
I did not add any generic xhci_hcd_add() function just yet. For the
major part of the probe function you recycle the same probe function that
is used by ehci/ohci controllers. Most of the steps are actually the same
except the few pci specific calls within this function. So until I find a
neat way for this please take a look at this new series.

The series is also available at
  git://git.linutronix.de/users/bigeasy/xhci xhci-decouplev4

for convenience. It is based on v3.0 because it was tested on this tree. I
merged your next branch without conflicts.

Felipe Balbi (1):
      usb/host: introduce USB_ARCH_HAS_XHCI

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (6):
      usb/xhci: group MSI interrupt registration into its own function
      usb/xhci: hide MSI code behind PCI bars
      usb/xhci: replace pci_*_consistent() with dma_*_coherent()
      usb/xhci: refactor xhci_pci_setup()
      usb/xhci: move xhci_gen_setup() away from -pci.
      usb/xhci: remove CONFIG_PCI in xhci.c's probe function

 drivers/usb/Kconfig         |    6 +
 drivers/usb/host/Kconfig    |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/host/Makefile   |    3 +-
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-mem.c |   38 ++++----