I will try soon to apply the patches :)

Regards,

Stefano

On 02/08/11 14:22, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 02:15:17PM +0100, Stefano Panella wrote:
Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying!

It is just that my corporate still uses it and I would like to get xHCI
to work as well.

There is basic xhci support in .32 already, and if you are stuck with a
"corporate" kernel, you can't really update the kernel to support
anything newer anyway, right?

Can you please point me to the sources/patches I could apply?

There are a few hundred patches in the SuSE SLE11SP2 kernel that update
the xhci driver to a newer version.  You can find the information to get
git tree of this kernel at:
	http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Kernel_git

good luck,

greg k-h