[no subject]

Hi,

I need to reduce the max power that can be drawn by any USB device to 250 mA.
I want to do this from the host end (linux).

>From what I understand the USB configuration is provided by the USB
device attached to the
host and the host reads the bMaxPower from it and if the bMaxPower
requested is below  requested particular limit (say 500 mA)
then the device is allowed to receive the requested power. I want to
change that limit to 250mA so that no device can draw more than that.

Please let me know the best way to do this.