Re: [Question] ehci_hcd: inclusion of multiple platform drivers

Including linux-usb.

On 6/17/2011 6:18 PM, mgautam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I am working on an SOC where requirement is to include more than one host
controller platform driver from ehci_hcd.c.
Since, the current framework supports inclusion of just one platform
driver,  I was wondering if we can have some generic solution similar to
below in ehci_hcd.c:

#ifdef CONFIG_USB_EHCI_FSL
#include "ehci-fsl.c"
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_USB_EHCI_MXC
#include "ehci-mxc.c"
#endif

<...snip....>

static struct platform_driver *plat_drivers[]  = { #ifdef
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_FSL&ehci_fsl_driver, #endif

#ifdef CONFIG_USB_EHCI_MXC
&ehci_mxc_driver,
#endif

}

And we can register all the drivers entries in a for loop from ehci_hcd_init.

Kindly let me know if this approach looks fine. I shall then submit a patch.
I am sorry for not placing the actual patch in this mail for review.

Thanks,
Manu