Re: PATCH to a existing USB driver

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:54:15 +0200, Jens KrÃger <Jens.Krueger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a patch to an existing USB driver and I don't know to whom
should I send this. Could you give me a hint?

scripts/get_maintainer.pl can help you with that.  Also, the obvious
person is the author which should be specified in comments.  Also,
some of the last authors of committed patches which the same file
may be interested.

Be sure to cc linux-usb and linux-kernel.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o