Re: [Fwd: Your message to Libusb-devel awaits moderator approval]

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM,  <merez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi greg,
>
> I'm trying to submit a patch to libusb 1.0 and got the following reply:
> Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Since I registered to libusb, I would appreciate if you could instruct me
> on the required actions needed for submission my patch.
>
> Thanks,
> Maya

> Subject: Your message to Libusb-devel awaits moderator approval
> From:    libusb-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date:    Sun, June 5, 2011 4:14 am
> To:      merez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Your mail to 'Libusb-devel' with the subject
>
>    [RFC/PATCH/RESEND] Add support to USB3 descriptors

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
>    https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/confirm/libusb-devel/36daa3b4eeb5a85023289583882a56baf54bb76f

Hmm, how do you register to the libusb mailing list? Take note
registering at libusb.org is different from registering at the
libusb mailing list.

On the other hand, you can always use Tracker to post
patches as well. You do need to register at libusb.org.
http://www.libusb.org/

--
Xiaofan