Re: [RFC 6/9] xHCI 1.0: Soft Retry mechanism

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 04:09:42PM +0800, Xu, Andiry wrote:
> [...]

That would require a lot of rework of the ring handling code.  It all
assumes that there is only one link TRB per segment, at the end.  You
could try to reproduce it by running lsusb -v and fetching the
descriptors.  Or opening and closing minicom with a USB to serial
adapter.

Sarah Sharp