Gobi 3000 drivers

Elly,

I see you have been experimenting with the Gobi 3000 linux drivers.
I have just started to learn about them myself.

I have built the drivers into 2.6.33.13 and and successfully used
GobiSerial to exchange at commands and responses over /dev/usb/tts/1.

You mention in your reply to greg that you have been testing it for
weeks.  Please describe your testing.  Are you using the
serial or netusb interfaces?

Perhaps you have been using modem_manager, or have learned how
to program different carrier images?

As my email indicates, I am just getting started....

Thanks

Dave