AR5523

Hi,

Here it's said you have an ongoing developpement on Athreos 5523 driver:
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar5523

But I cannot find this project in current projects:
http://linuxdriverproject.org/foswiki/bin/view/Main/ProjectStatus

I cannot find this project in here:
http://linuxdriverproject.org/foswiki/bin/view/Main/OutOfTreeDrivers

And I cannot find it here:

http://linuxdriverproject.org/foswiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded

I've tried to mail Stefan Lippers-Hollmann <s.L-H@xxxxxx> but I have no answer from him.
How can I contribute to this project?

Do you have any details on this project? Can I help on it (I am myself a developper)? I tried to submit a tiny patch on your mailing list yesterday, but it was discarded by filter rules.

Best Regards

 Vincent