Re: [linux-pm] xHCI and suspend/resume

On Wednesday, May 18, 2011, Dwight Schauer wrote:
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Xu, Andiry <Andiry.Xu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

That is correct, but /proc/acpi/wakeup still contains valid information
and is generally useful for debugging, so I'd appraciate it if you could
tell me what's in there.

> Anyways, the controllers in question are not showing up in
> /proc/acpi/wakeup. These are add on cards, not devices included on the
> motherboard.

In that case you may try to enable wakeup for the bridges they are
attached to.  Hard to say without any more information.

Thanks,
Rafael