Re: How to handle USB_ENDPOINT_XFER_BULK in gadget API?

Hmm, maybe some misspelling in his answer,

it means that complete() function at gagdet side handles one endpoint.

In my code i made one complete() function for both 01 and 81 endpoint.
Dont understand, how to send readed data from endpoint 81 to host.

in complete function i receiving data correctly, but cant's send any
data back from endpoint 81.

what correct sequnce to BULK read from endpoint 81 ?
HCD sends usb_ep_queue to endpoint 81, then i need to fill req->buffer
with correct data and return it back, but  how to do this?
In loopback code gadget it just redirects queue from OUT to IN
endpoint. Do i need to make 2 complete functions for 01 and 81
endpoint?

Sorry for stupid question, but in hardware model all working fine..
:-)