RE: [RFC/PATCH 02/12] usb: gadget: change USB version to USB3.0

> > We also run USBCV tests on it:
> >  - ch9 test suite passed
> >  - MS test suite: 3 tests failed (Interface descriptor test - Device
> > Addressed, Interface descriptor test - Device Configured, Error
> recovery
> > test - device configured)
>
> Those tests should not have failed.  Do they pass when you run at high
> speed instead of SuperSpeed?  Do they pass if you use g_file_storage
> instead of g_mass_storage?
>
> Just in the last few days there has been one or more patches posted to
> fix USBCV failures in g_mass_storage.

We didn't try it on g_file_storage nor with the latest fixes. We're running
on v2.6.38 right now. Running them in HS mode is in our TODO list.
We'll try all of the above and get back to you.

Best regards,
Tanya Brokhman
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum