Re: USBCV MSC test failing

Roger,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Roger Quadros <roger.quadros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> search for FSG_STATE_CONFIG_CHANGE and FSG_STATE_INTERFACE_CHANGE in
> file_storage.c and f_mass_storage.c

Yes, the way handle_exception() handles thes etwo cases is different
between file_storage and f_mass_storage, but it seems it has been
changed over time with acceptance from open source.
When you sent out a recent patch to fix Bulk-only reset, I am assuming
you used the latest upstream code wherein the f_mass_storage should
have these changes.

--
Regards
Moiz Sonasath