Re: [RFT] usbcore: Bug fix: system can't suspend with USB3.0 device connected to USB3.0 hub

CAI, what kernel is this based off of?  It looks like a backport to
2.6.32?

You don't seem to have the USB 3.0 split roothub patches that went with
the USB 3.0 hub support.  The complete patchset is necessary for USB 3.0
hubs to work, and for power management to work.  I have no idea how the
system is going to behave if you don't have the full patchset.  Here's
the link to the full patchset, if you need it:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=130007599330834&w=2

I only see one xHCI host controller roothub (device 8-1) in your lsusb
output, but I should see two xHCI roothubs (one USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0
roothub).  So either the split roothub code isn't working properly, or
you didn't take the whole patchset.  I can't tell what happened from the
dmesg because you didn't capture from the beginning of boot (or when you
loaded the xHCI driver).

Sarah Sharp