MTP serviceInfo dataset

Hello all,

I am implementing the MTP support for one of the devices.  As a part
of the getServiceInfo request from the host, I am populating the
serviceInfo dataset (with the status service), but the host does not
send me any request(getservicecapabilities or getservicepropdesc) once
it gets the serviceInfo dataset.  Can you please give me some
suggestions as to what could be going wrong?

Thanks,
Praveen