RE: [RFC/PATCH 01/12] usb: gadget: add USB_GADGET_SUPERSPEED

Sure, no problem. As I said earlier, we're working on the rebase. We'll
upload a new version in the next days and cc you.
We would really appreciate your inputs on it. Thanks!

Best regards,
Tanya Brokhman
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum