Merge window for drivers/usb for the .39 kernel releases is closed

Hi all,

If it wasn't already obvious, the merge window for the .39 kernel for
stuff in the drivers/usb/ directory is closed.  If the patches aren't
already in my usb-next git tree, then they will not be accepted, except
for normal bugfixes, for the .39 kernel release.

If anyone has any questions about this, please let me know.

greg k-h