Re: [RFT/RFC] Driver for Samsung GT-B3730 (4G/LTE Dongle)

Am 24.02.2011 22:56, schrieb Greg KH:
Ok, but as this is just a fork of an existing in-kernel driver, we need
a patch, sent to us in the format described in
Documentation/SubmittingPatches, for us to be able to accept it.

AFAIK this is far from being ready for inclusion in the kernel.
But since there were people asking about the device earlier on this list, it's probably useful to point them to the test code.

I'm sure there will be a proper kernel patch ultimately.

Josua Dietze