Re: Keytouch IEC 60945 USB Keyboard not working

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011, kholis wrote:

> > It would help to see a usbmon trace for Message B.  The trace you
> > collected before appears to be for A.
> >

> Usbmon trace in not normal mode (Message B) produce no information
> about keyboard bus. Event if I trace all bus with
> # cat /sys/kernel/debug/usb/usbmon/0u > /tmp/1.mon.out
> Here is the output trace. http://pastebin.com/x2BhMA6k . Keyboard is
> on Bus 002 Device 015.

The trace shows nothing at all -- just the constant probing of the card
reader.  It looks like you didn't even plug in the keyboard while
running usbmon.

> Keyboard produce nothing when I typed it in text editor, in web
> browser, in shell, etc. Indeed, no character appear on screen at all.

That's a new problem.  Maybe Jiri has some ideas that can help.

One thing you might try: As root, do "lsusb -v" while the keyboard is
plugged in normally.

Alan Stern